Saturday, September 13, 2008

OUR NEW FAVORITE PICTURE

Saturday
September 13, 2008
I AWAYS THOUGHT I'd be hard pressed to ever find a picture of Dakota that I liked better than this one:

For me this will always represent the quintessential Dakota, baby teeth intact, the "cute" factor is off the scale. However, in some of the recent pictures to come out of Toronto Dakota is absolutely "drop-dead" gorgeous. I dare say this picture below, is now my new favorite Dakota picture:

Isn't she absolutely stunning? What a beautiful girl Dakota is turning out to be. She's not beautiful so much in a classical sense as in a pure fresh faced "Girl-next-door" sense. I hate to say "I told you so," but "I told you so." Dakota is destined to be one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

view website best replica designer Click Here replica bags online find out here Ysl replica

toshasl said...

click for source you can find out more go to website discover this info here hop over to these guys find more

phendee said...

y9r47x6v63 f9f82m1v14 w1o31j5g13 p7q97k6g19 z3p02c7b02 d3f03l6k57